Tuesday, September 3, 2024
This will be a relatively shorter (and probably boring) entry - won’t be that much to report as we are at sea all day.
Ed and I actually enjoy days at sea. It’s a chance to enjoy what the ship has to offer. Very relaxing and a good time to rest up from the break neck speed spent getting ready for the trip.
We spent the day pretty typically - breakfast followed by Betsy writing and posting a blog. A couple of walks on deck - the temperature was fine but the wind was crazy!
Oops, lunchtime already - then attempted to watch a Cousteau documentary in the theatre - but that just made us sleepy so back to the cabin for a 2 hour nap. Well, I didn’t sleep that well the night before so it was needed.Drink before dinner at our favorite bar - the Explorer Lounge - deck 7, forward. Then dinner in the main dining room. I had sea bass, which was delicious.
Another amazing sunset - just wow!
To the theatre for a show, which also included the introduction of the captain and ships officers, followed by the talented group on board (2 girls and 2 guys) singing many familiar duets. The theatre was packed. I wasn’t sure I would stay but it was very good, so we did! Back to the cabin around 10:15 pm!!Tomorrow we arrive in Halifax, Nova Scotia and will be enjoying the Hop on/Hop off bus around Halifax.
See you then,
Betsy


No comments:
Post a Comment