Last time I shared a blog, I sort of left you all hanging in California, promising a blog on our dog-sitting adventure among other things. Well, that blog never got written and of course we've long since returned from California and resumed "normal" life. Dog-sitting was fun and our Hawaii and California trips to visit our children and grandchild was awesome. We are so blessed to have been able to take that trip.
That was then. This is now and on Monday we are heading out on a new adventure and crossing off a Bucket List item (perhaps an item that may be on many "bucket lists") - a trip through the Panama Canal. We're traveling east to west, picking up the ship in Fort Lauderdale and ending in Los Angeles. Along the way we'll visit Aruba, Columbia, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and Cabo San Lucas. And because we're ending in California, we have the opportunity for a quick visit with our daughter (YAY), but not before checking out San Francisco for four days.
So the packing is well underway and I am setting myself a goal of attending to this Blog during our travels. Posting pictures may be difficult; however, I hope to enlist the help of my daughter in getting them posted; oops, better ask her first... Fingers crossed it will all work.
Next stop, Florida!
Betsy
No comments:
Post a Comment